View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:17 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Bacchus....I did a little looking around, and it doesn't look good, I found this over at Modeco:
http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-s...ell-omnia-rom/

Basically it looks like the VZW ROMs are NOT compatible with bell canada Omnias and the results your seeing seem to be a constant with other attempts. It doesn't look like there are ANY recovery or custom ROMs you can go to, so unless you have a replacement plan you can use (and disable /lose the Omnia so they can't tell you tried to flash it) you may be a Touch user again for a while.

(I am guessing that if/when a bell canada ROM does come out that your battery issue will be fixed as well)

Sorry, I will let you know if I find anything new though!!