View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 05:10 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Decisions...Verizon or Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
These discussions usually turn into huge arguements, but I will just say I have had both services. I had Sprint for two years after switching from VZ.

By the end of my two year contract, I couldn't wait to go back to Verizon & I'm never switching again. You get what you pay for, that's why VZ is the biggest cell company & Sprint is on the verge of bankruptcy.

~John
Funny I have sprint and verizon and the only thing i get from verizon is a more expensive bill. You say you get what you pay for, what are you getting that we don't get a sprint except that higher bill. If you could post exactly what your getting from them that sprint didn't give you, everyone wants to hear that. thats why the thread was created. you didn't give any examples what so ever, i'm confused.

Last edited by p-slim; 10-01-2009 at 05:12 PM.