View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How would you rate the battery life on your TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
everyone's answer is going to be different if you just ask, how do you like your battery? But if you notice everyone who agrees is people who have had previous smartphones. All of those people including myself will tell you the battery life is excellent because its true it is, the tp2 battery life is better then the tp1 and mogul hands down. So anybody coming from those phones will say its the best battery ever. Now someone coming from a regular phone or blackberry will say the battery life sucks, well thats because they are coming from a regular phone to a phone that has full touch srceen capabilities so there experience is going to be different, so they will probably say the battery life sucks. So to sum it up, the tp2 battery will last much longer then the mogul battery or tp1 battery.
thats exactly what i was thinking right before i read this post........

My thoughts having a touch, touch diamond and touch pro, its atleast twice as good....

Im a heavy user, mainy internet all day with a few text and calls, but when i say heavy, i mean on nonstop being used.. That being said my tp1 would die after 3.5 to 4 hours of nonstop internet usage, refreshing, downloading, reading etc... The same on my tp2 but i get about 10 hours of straight use, after 5 hours i usually am down to 55%....

Now, ive moderatly used it and wow the thing will easily last 1.5 days......

Id say hands down my tp2 smashes my old ppcs/smartphones...

I wached 3 movies at work and still had 30 % after 10 hour shift...