View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 11:00 AM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocharles View Post
I have a couple questions - not 100% sure if they have been addressed. Just flashed this to my Touch Pro last night (sprint), and a few things I didn't know if you could fix.

When I click "Delete" on a threaded text message, previously on WM6.1, it would pop up and confirm if I wanted to delete it -- can you re-enable this somehow?

Additionally, I receive an error that something along the lines of SSMaHo is unable to start once I soft reset my phone - within a few minutes. Any ideas?Lastly, on the Weather Tab, when I hit "Menu", nothing comes up... any ideas therE?

Thanks!!
Flash it again