View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Protonus
PPCGeeks Regular

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus
Re: TP2 vs. MY Touch Pro

I was gonna type up this big long winded explanation but then I remembered how I felt about the TP2 vs my Titan and how I was weighing the pros/cons of it vs my titan and the TP's I had used. And then how I felt after I got my TP2 and started to use it - and how I was overwhelmed with how the stats / pros / cons suddenly didn't matter nearly as much as they had seemed - and how impressed I was with it out of the box. No matter what I say, the expierence of looking one over and using it, viewing an HD youtube video on it, typing on it's keyboard, using it's headphone jack, using it's speakerphone, it's implementation of TF3d out of the box, etc none of that really conveys well in video or text.

In short, if you are on the fence still after considering the specifications, then I encourage you to try one. The specs alone should be convincing enough depending on how much it costs you, and how much you can sell yours for. But if those $ figures are too close to call, then get your hands on one as that should seal the deal. Try to get your hands on a cherry Verizon version too. I know 4 friends that have them now, if you have any local forums maybe you can find someone locally to show you.

i will add on more thing though, the effective battery life on this phone is way better then my Titan or the TP's my friends used to own prior to owning TP2's.
This post has been thanked 1 times.