View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:59 PM
mikejones13
Almost a VIP

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Your DREAM cab wishlist thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjohn View Post

Also: my old Treo had a great contact lookup feature: you could punch in the first letter of their first name, then start spelling their last name, and almost all contacts would come up correctly after just a few key-presses. This is such a simple, useful feature I'm surprised it hasn't been incorporated as a default into every phone, everywhere.

You know, you can do that in the dialer. Just open the dialer and you can type the first couple of letters of ANYBODY's name that is in the contacts and it will just pop up. For instance I hit 66 for MOM but just basically put MO in and my moms number pops up.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.