View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 09:16 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
If you look into the settings under s2u2, you can go to the settings -> feedback -> vibrate on connect. turn it on, it does vibrate.
Yes, that's what I said/did. The Pimp Package comes with S2U2. So if you install it you get S2U2 and the phone will vibrate if you enable it (like I said/did). When I uninstalled Pimp it also uninstalls S2U2, so no more vibrate.
Despite it's awesomeness, I'm not Pimped right now, nor am I using S2U2. But I do think it's a great program.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-30-2009 at 09:19 PM.