View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 08:11 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I'm no Threefaces but I'd thought I'd help
My V2=no vibrate. Installed Pimp w/ S2U2, Vibrate on Connect was ON by default so I Saved (just to be sure) and it did indeed vibrate (A LOT) with a connected call. I uninstalled Pimp and made a call and the vibrate did not work.
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying Vibrate wasn't possible, just guessing that when nrgz edited V1 to remove the system wide vibrations and created V2, it took out vibrate on connect as well. It's possible it remained intact for some (root)?

@root-Hey Bro-speedy recovery to your lil' ones!
Thank friend.