View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 07:52 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
hmm, I lost, I have flashed my phone wtih ROMs many times and even flashed new radios to my Tp, but they are more like syncing with active sync then click on the exe style icon and the flash starts..Is this file intended for placing in your SD card and flashing from your phone instead of Active Sync?

Ok, read the entire first post and understand a bit more now

But does my SD card have to be emtpy and just have those files in it or could it have all the stuff that I have already in the card but place those unlocker and relocker file in the root of the SD card?
no you do not have to have your sd card empty it just needs to be formatted fat32, named correctly, and not in any folders