View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 06:07 PM
TheLovatScout
Regular 'Geeker

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout
Question Could someone please suggest a ROM to me? :)

Hello all.

I've been switching between ROMs recently and I really don't know what one to stick with. I'm not so familiar with
Total Commander so I don't really know how to switch everything around in a ROM.

I first went to MightyROM 4 I think, all the way to MightyROM 6 (FINAL). Then I tried EnergyROM (which is what I have right now) and it was great, new and different, but every ROM I've had so far always have really annoying problems, some I can't really even explain. From my alarm never going off (and trust me, I've tried numerous things) to missing a call from (UNKNOWN) when its really
my girlfriend and then it rings for a second, then stops, then goes to volume control for a second, then goes back to ringing, and I end up having around 7 missed calls from unknown inside of just a few seconds.

ANYWAYS! Sorry for typing a bedtime story but I thought I would let you know what issues I've been experiencing. I'm beginning to think it's just the HTC Touch Pro itself. I've had JUICY 8 in mind but it looks kind of plain, lol. I like looks and all the 'little' cool things. What would you suggest?