View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The screen surface is not 100% flat

You rang? Here we go again. You all invited me so here is my opinion on this matter. First of all, I must say the screen is squishy. I mean really squishy. Soo squishy I consider it also a failure. Since when do we all accept squishy LCD displays? What happen to people who expect quality? As mush as you all hate to hear it, Pro is turning out to be a Pro1 but with more problems and less hardware. Think about it.. Pro 2 has no magnetic stylus, no dpad,no led light. What did Pro2 gain? A elongated screen with a short width, a poor quality LCD display, a older CPU that stil overheats, a wooble tils screen mechanism, a keyboard that pealing off, paint in the back thats fading and a Stylus that will eventually become loose and fall out. And guess what? You wont be able to walk in the store and buy the stylus when you loose it. Your gonna have to BEG for one and HOPE they have spares in the back. ANd let us not forget that there are some member in here that are furious at the fact that TOMTOM runs worse tha on the Pro1. Hey... you invited me into this thread by quoting me.