View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:56 AM
Protonus
PPCGeeks Regular

Protonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularProtonus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Protonus Send a message via AIM to Protonus Send a message via MSN to Protonus Send a message via Yahoo to Protonus
Re: The screen surface is not 100% flat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
yeah, my "digitizer" is pretty squishy, really the only thing that pisses me off about the phone. if it had a capacitive screen i would have been in heaven. oh well, i am starting to adapt to the flex.

anyone know of settings that can be altered, specific to the tp2, that will increase sensitivity? i remember adjusting my tp1 and it nearly made it feel like a cap screen.
Get a ClearTouch Anti-Glare from Boxwave.com - the best screen protector around imho. It greatly improves the feel of the digitizer either with the stylus or by finger. This is due to it being more rigid then the stock screen surface which decreases flex while increasing sensitivity, and it's matte surface reduces the effects of oil on the screen surface and makes it more consistent and allows better "glide". The increased drag on the stylus makes it feel more like paper.

Of course the main benefit is the huge reduction in glare.