View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 08:46 AM
kronik420
PPCGeeks Regular

kronik420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

I have a couple of questions with this rom. I'm currently using pocket informant 9 trial edition I was wondering is there a special hack or registry setting so that I can select pocket informant 9 to be my default contact application. The one that is included with touch flo is just to compacted and I can never hit the right letter to get to the contact that I want to call. I would also like to know if there is a way to select pocket informant 9 to be my default calaender application as well. The other question is whenever your texting somebody theres like 2 different text message programs that I see one I believe is included in the new manilia and the other one I believe is strictly arcsoft I think. Also I still cannot figure out for the life of me how to get the vibrate on connect function to work I've tried the cab in threeface post I've tried changing setting under sounds and notification that didn't work I'm at a lost of what to try next. But other then that these problems are small and take nothing away from the rom I believe this is one of the best roms I have used thank you