slmclarengt
PPCGeeks Regular

slmclarengt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-28 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Unfortunately if you are using the new 23414 rom, it doesnt have that top bar but 23053 does.
Is 053 better than 414 overall? I do not know very much about these ROMs; I'm a computer developer and consultant but have not been very interested in learning about this Windows Mobile stuff (maybe because it drives me nuts, haha).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappchae View Post
I'm on Calk's 23414 ROM now, and am still accessing the top curtain icons the same way I was in the earlier versions of 230xx (below quote). My recollection may be wrong, but I think those top icons actually looked more sophisticated in 23053 than in 23414.
How is it that it works for you, but not me or virtually anyone else? I want to be able to click the top and change bluetooth to on/off, wifi on/off, open notifications for dismissal, etc... Sure I'd love the HTC Volume Control back because the Windows one is straight hideous So maybe I'll throw 053 on there b/c it seems to suit me.

I'm not sure if I'm like the rest of people on here; I like to stick with one ROM for a while, just having it be stable because I dislike constantly 'formatting' (I do enough of that with my computers haha). So I want a stable ROM that is well-functioning. Everytime I've cooked my own ROMs, they ALWAYS fail to load once actually booted :-\