View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:19 PM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator
Threadstarter

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTB: Sprint SERO plan, possibly a phone too :)

HMMM... well to be honest not really. I will prolly be just as happy with a Touch Pro 2.

Right now I am wanting to dump VZW so bad, that the Hero isnt really a deciding factor. Currently my phone bill is no less than 170 a month for 2 lines (mine and my Fiance).
We have 700 minutes family share, I have unlimited data, and we both have unlimited texting, and my bill is never less than 170....regardless of me never going over on minutes or other usages.

Not to mention how they are with new phones, and jacking up the Touch Pro like they did was another reason I want to leave. I love my TP, but the same dang phone on sprint has more memory

So, I am wanting to pick up SERO plan to test drive. If their network is solid where I am at, and I end up liking them, I will dump my VZW line and eventually look for another SERO plan for my fiance. At least I would be only paying around 70-80 bucks a month for both lines then, with better plan features.

I was a sprint customer many years ago (about 8 maybe?) and i loved their customer service, but the coverage dropped about 5 miles from home hehehe. EVerywhere else was great. So, I am sure they have expanded their network in the 8+ years since then...hoping they have me covered at home now I left them on good terms, and even finished out my contract.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓