View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:23 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>SEP 29<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.1 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
Didn't look for the skip thing, oops.
I'll give it another shot tomorrow. For now I just kept your sys and removed the 2.5 icon set, along with the customized flame background + splash screen, Opera 9.5. Tomorrow I'll attempt the sys, removing/updating of iContact, and trying to murder the mannermode popup. As soon as I get a system up at my home again I'll be able to start digging in to this a lot more

Edit: Just noticed the items in the customization section in the start menu aren't working. Also just learned the flame files I edited don't seem to effect the start menus background.
1, if you remove the splashscreen you should replace it with something else, I do not know how it will boot without one.
2, The flame bg is just in classic blue.tsk.
3, opera 9.5 is just an EXT
4, the customization scripts depend on mortscript, so if you remove clauncher or titaniumweather or opera titanium panel (one of those contais mortscript) they will fail.
5, icontact should be easy, just delete the ext. nothing else depends on it.
6, the start menu background is just the home screen wallpaper, which is in classic blue.tsk: set a new background through pictures and videos and it will change. if you want only the start menu bg to change, modify startmenubackground_480x640.png (not sure what the name is but just search for startmenu*.png or start*.png in the kitchen and you'll see.

hope it helps. modifying my kitchen may be a bit advanced, but will be a great learning experience and should make understanding other kitchens that much easier.