View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint HTC Hero Will Require An Everything Data Plan?

Yeah, the same old BS crap like when th Instinct came out.
I will say this though..................I have my doubts as to the whether the true reason to make these new plans mandatory, is to make us give up ours.
But, by Sprint's inaction to initiate protocols in the system to enable us to activate these new devices, the are Indirectly, if not Directly, penalizing us.

It will come a time where the devices we have now will be obsolete, and in time, one of 2 things will happen >
1) we will switch to one of these mandatory plans or
2) we will leave

When Sprint made it mandatory to Activate the Instinct on one of the Everything Plans, which were new at the time, I said that this is a Harbinger of things to come regarding all new devices to require these newer plans. Sprint denied this at the time and said only the Instinct would require a special plan.
Yeah, ok Sprint................Can you hear me now?
The Writing Was On The Wall, which is what I spoke about over a year ago.

After over 10 years of service, I will consider leaving, if only for the fact that I don't like Ultamatums sp?. Switch plans or you can't have a new device..............Go F yourself!
I probably wouldn't even get the Hero, but I want to have the Choice.

Sprint may not care if some of us leave as they figure they are not getting their minimum of $48? line or whatever they need to charge per line to make a profit.
They fail to consider to think outside the box because many of us don't use our current plans to their maximum allowable usage, which increases Sprint's profit margin per line.

Anyway, Sprint's restrictive attitude towards its long term customers will only hurt them and not help them.

EDIT:
Someone wrote that Sprint now wants to sell us the SAME THING at a HIGHER PRICE. The Hero and Pre don't use any more data than the WinMo Devices and it's insulting for them to insinuate that they do.
The person has a very valid point.
But as I said, Sprint is now saying its an encoding issue......................No Sh*t Sherlock!
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 09-29-2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: content addition