View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 05:40 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagual View Post
Going from memory...

You need to hook it up to a Windows computer via a USB adapter (or just use the TP--PC cable) and use the format function under disk manager in Windows, or I think you may just be able to right-click the drive letter for the card and select "Format". Choose FAT32 from the menu and select quick format. Be aware of course that a format will erase whatever's on the card so move it elsewhere if you don't want to lose the data.
or use a sd card reader then do the same thing or there is a link somewhere in this thread to nue storage which can format the card from the phone.