View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:51 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][KITCHEN]->>SEP 29<<-WM 6.5 NK-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.1 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
Was using your XIP and I compared the two directories and removed the ones in 53 that weren't in your 17 sys including sqm and fwupdate. Probably a bad idea and should have left it stock besides the two you said...

are there any _skip files in any of your SYS folders? if there are, delete them

btw deleting stuff in the sys is ok, but there are some things that when you delete it stops working. if you keep all the stuff I have in my 23017 though you should be fine, I am not THAT familiar with the 6.5.1 builds, they have some new stuff, some of it may be critical... so as a troubleshooting measure, restore your sys to the way it was before you deleted anything. delete wincenls_wwe, sqm, and fwupdate, delete all _skip files. try to cook that..

Last edited by raidzero; 09-29-2009 at 04:54 PM.