View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

Change Log:

LZX Core: changed autorun reg (should be fixed) and checkautorun link to wm6.5 compatible. Make sure to make the kitchen_config.txt changes in the core for wm6.5 as its set for wm6.1. Also, changed the 19716 service patches to be selectable and off by default.

Carriers: Changed vzw arcsoft settings for arcsoft 5 compatibility from arcsoft 3 as it was setup.

Drivers: Upgraded from diamond codecs (dshow, mhub, picture enchancement etc.) to tachi/rhodium base. It grew about 2mbs in size compressed.

To use autorun & sdautorun you need to make a user oem with your config.txt that will overwrite the one in kitchen with one such as
Code:

LOCK:Enabled
LOCK:Disabled
CAB: \WINDOWS\sdkcerts.cab
EXEC: \windows\SDAutoRun.exe
I'm not able to fully test as I don't use my apache anymore but it worked with youtube player over wifi so Im pretty sure the codecs are all working properly.

Make sure you add the zzzzzGwes_off pkg to your user oem and select it.

Bonus added a ppck QVGA basekit for aku 1.6.7 build 21054 which is supposed to be the final build of wm6.1. Xip is in the apache core

Build 21054 Qvga

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 09-29-2009 at 10:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.