View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:43 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
After trying it several more times, I can see what you're saying about using the physical keyboard. But that's just the same as switching from t9 to abc while you're typing in something else then use google maps. It'll work for that one session. As soon as you use t9 at somewhere else, then you try google maps, the problem is back on. hahahahaha
Don't hit your head too hard, we still need your!!!!
...yea, it's definitely a glitch, but the point is that it can be addressed by changing the setting with the physical keyboard. So, it DOES work for you? Like, you can make it work now by toggling the setting? It's a workaround for sure, but now you know how to address it.

Quote:
After removing panoramic wallpaper and trying compact manila bg 4 all and standard I get a white box in the upper left corner with both.
Time to look at the files I guess. LOL
I got that when I used a version of compact homescreen without background for all support. ...I think that's what causes it. Either installing a cab version with, or without.

OK..I've over posted today. I wrote a whole Guide with anything useful I have to offer.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-29-2009 at 03:45 PM.