View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Yea, that's exactly what it does. I can only get it to act screwy if I'm trying to change t9 with the onscreen keyboard in google maps. As soon as I use the physical keyboard, everything is fine. ....even if I switch back to the onscreen, it will hold whatever I set from the physical keyboard.

The only thing that seems to fix it is changing the mode on the physical keyboard. ...but you said you tried that, so I'm at a loss. <---thats me hitting my head against a wall, I suppose.
After trying it several more times, I can see what you're saying about using the physical keyboard. But that's just the same as switching from t9 to abc while you're typing in something else then use google maps. It'll work for that one session. As soon as you use t9 at somewhere else, then you try google maps, the problem is back on. hahahahaha
Don't hit your head too hard, we still need your!!!!