View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:12 PM
slmclarengt
PPCGeeks Regular

slmclarengt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Re: [ 9-28 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

It took me literally over 4 hours (probably more but you lose count after so long ) to get ANY OS working on my phone. I was determined to get Calcu's working and I did.

It's a WONDERFUL ROM, and I am wondering about one small thing.

When notifications come up and I cannot immediately dismiss them, I [like others] have seen the HTC Notifications Windows does not appear to be there like it used to be when we would click the top curtain. I'd like to know if this is possible to add, what people are doing to work around it and what that large curtain is that I've seen randomly displaying things like Bluetooth/Wi-Fi when I'm in certain menus. I would take a screenshot but I don't even know how it comes up in a 'surefire way.'

Anyway, I'd really like some ability to click (or drag like in Android or even WebOS!) the top bar to select my choices of activate Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Notifications/etc.

In fact, I think a WebOS-inspired version of their program bar would be amazing with the connections/battery/notifications tab. It would make it that much more convenient to turn on different devices, enter Comm Manager, check/dismiss notifications, etc... If anyone is interested, I'll sketch out how I am envisioning it and help with the code [if I can learn quickly].

Slmclarengt