View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 01:57 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM]->>AUG 30<<-6.5 23017-clean-16MB PP-All Carriers-RZ Baseline 3.0 released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
I am sure I'll like it plenty! I am actually trying to figure out how to update the sys in the kitchen myself. I want to try a later com3 branch such as 23053 so looks like I got some reading to do =)

I think my kitchen would make that very easy. just use 23053 organized in the old buildos style (all in one directory) and make a new folder called 23053 in SYS, place all the folders in there. on the XIP side you COULD just copy 23017 into a folder called 23503 or you could dump the xip.bin from 23053 using xipport (provided in the tools folder of my kitchen) and get the real thing in MSXIPKernel (leave oemxipkernel as it is - it is the 6.5 native kernel. if you get rid of the native kernel my kitchen will probably explode... or at least produce a CRAP *** rom...)