View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:06 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: blue flickering from SlingPlayer??

The funny thing is, the screen on the TP2 is so awesome I almost don't care about the video out portion.

The current version of SlingMobile does not fill the whole screen even in landscape in my truck (it leaves black bars on each end). Because of this, the native screen in the phone shows close to the same size as the truck screen.

I am more into outputting the sound than I am the video at this point & the sound works great. When I drop the TP2 into my dash bracket, it automatically connects it to my killer dual SUB multi-AMP sound system.......

~John