View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 04:00 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkeo View Post
if you're having problems with the loading screen just download the cache zip. at first I thought I was the only person with this problem too... I downloaded it and it works fine. I'm pretty sure that the channels have to do with the cache. if you're missing channels, then you're cache is pro ably missing the files. go and download it again.
The problem I started having yesterday, and is probably hitting a lot of others by now, is that the cache is disappearing each time the app is opened. I open the app, it hangs, I close it and look....cache is gone. I replace the cache file, restart the app, same results, I look back at the program file....sure enough cache is gone again...unless I am doing something wrong, I think Sprint got wise.