View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 08:22 AM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Ok so I decided to do a bit of testing to see if I could improve my battery. Well... the push mail was definitely the source of the major drain. First I tried to do the data suspend after 1 minute but it wouldnt even take effect since the push mail was constantly pushing/receiving data. Uninstalled it, did the suspend data tweak and I took the phone off the charger at 7 am... its 8:21 now and the battery is sittin at 97%. Of course I generally prefer faster email but I just set it to check every 30 minutes.