View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 02:26 AM
strra
the World Watcher
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: getting a replacement from sprint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
after many calls to ups, they let me meet the driver somewhere to get the phone.
the phone is a refurb and the refurb date is 9/16/09.... so maybe by september 16th, they figured out how to stop the keyboard from getting disconnected?
one weird thing though, the back is different. for one, it doesn't say HTC on it and the paint feels softer... almost tacky... as if they repainted it with a different paint. i'll use it for a bit but i feel like this paint won't last long.
another difference i must point out is that the keyboard is different than my original and my first replacement. while those had a gloss finish, this one has a matte finish and has a bit more feedback in the touch.... i like it better, actually...
anyone have any info on this?