View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 10:28 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Multiple Email Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulu View Post
One question which I'm sure has been asked before but I've been unable to find with a search....

How do I make my TP2 do what I could do with Blackberry's BIS service? I want to be able to push several email accounts to my device like I could with my 'berry. So far, it's looking like my only option is to enter the pop info in and just schedule send/receive in Pocket Outlook. Are you serious? I'm back to having to poll a server? I need instant gratification and it looks like all a hosted exchange account does is let me aggregate, but I can't change which account I reply from on the fly. Help me Obi Wan!!
thats what makes a blackberry a blackberry and pretty much the only reason they are around. They are the only phone that does the push email immediately, which is why most companies charge a seperate blackberry charge. gmail just recently upgraded their service to work with microsoft exchange so that is the only company, yahoo and all the others are only pop 3 and imap.
This post has been thanked 1 times.