View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 06:05 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
joojoo,

It appears that there are some Apaches that are no longer tolerant of the new system changes????

Is there a chance that 23053 and 23414 had something new in them that the Apache doesn't like??

Maybe they are just worn out from all of the flashing???
Quote:
Originally Posted by fort13 View Post
I tried every 23053 XIP that you posted here for Apache - unsuccessfully.
here my buildlog http://pastebin.com/m72d5de0a
Wheew. I don't know, though I doubt they are worn out. That build log looked good to me. But the one thing I can see is that the Apache Core is patching services.exe with a services.exe from 19716. I don't know why that was setup to work that way. That could possibly be why the Apache has been so intolerant lately? Also, I see the build log has the 21859 XIP. So let's try a few things:

1. Extract your Apache_Core.rar to a folder in the Kitchens directory.
2. Edit your DeviceBase text file to reflect the fact that you are NOT using a rar file by removing the [Archive]
3. Delete the Patches folder from the Apache_Core folder (not the rar)
4. Cook a ROM that way, see if it boots. If it does NOT boot, then move on to 5.
5. Use a KNOWN working 2185x XIP, should work fine for a test.
This post has been thanked 1 times.