View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
What the heck was that?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
+1
Wow
Just needed to get that out. It's part of my therapy, not to hold it all in until I bad things happen or I black out. I, just like you two fellas, come to this sanctuary of the EnergyROM thread to attempt to better understand the ROM, praise the ROM, help with the little issues other addicts have and to see what else guys like Root, ThreeFaces, Winmo & ahuskins ( gotta love these guys) come up with to make the EnergyROM better. I just got tired of the same ol' violin playin, cheese eatin, wine sippin comments and gripes. It's a waste of EVRYONES time to post some of the things that have started being frequent rants.

I'm good for now though! Good to see you two are still hangin around, NRG brothers!! To quote the great NRGguide maker himself, ThreeFaces: Later Dudes!