View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:25 PM
MinLo
PPCGeeks Regular

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by endless82 View Post
couple people in this thread sure high on their horse. Get a life. I pay 300 for a phone, and the keyboard goes out, damn right i want it fixed, or replaced. Why would i take apart my phone? I got the insurance for this reason. I had a new phone not 3 days and the screen got stuck in landscape, then the keyboard went out a few days after.

You bet i sent the defective phone back to them for a replacement. Were not talking bout a cheap 50 buck phone here. This nonsense about bricking phones, dude your way off track on that one. Your dismal comeback was just that dismal. There's a name for people that act like you on forums, a keyboard jockey. Enjoy your triumph over adversity on ppc geeks haha.

I must admit if i were forced to send my phone in countless times, i would be looking for some type of compensation. As i stated before were paying a nice chunk of money for these phones, some of us to just send em back a short while later. Alas how much you really think sprint is paying htc for these phones? Pennies on the dollars i'm sure, and making a fair amount off us. So i'm sure replacing a phone isn't that large an issue for sprint, especially when most can be refurbished and sent right back out.
+1 ...exactly