View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 12:10 PM
mswlogo
VIP Member

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just FYI, iGuidance is working. I was having a few glitches though and have since disabled most of the HTC goodies. Now it's rock solid. I can make BT calls with Voice Command while navigating without it skipping a beat. Before I disabled HTC stuff it would hang or I could not get the iGuidance screen to come back after a call etc. It also responds to VC initiate very fastand consistently where it was sluggish sometimes before.

I suspect it is the HTC Close button that was the culprit.

I disabled TouchFlo Cube (registry), HTC Home (Today settings), HTC Close Button and Large Today Menu (Both Applets to configure in Start -> Settings).

You might try that with TomTom and see how far you get. When you shut off all the HTC stuff it should behave like a Mogul without a Keyboard (without the Mogul bugs) and that's what i have right now and I'm thrilled.

I'll try turning on some of the HTC stuff one by one to narrow it down, but to be honest the only thing I miss is the Close Button.