View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:52 AM
amonra50
Lurker

amonra50 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I've installed everything minus the dialer skin. Been using weatherpanal with phatphinger for awhile now so it was already loaded. The iphone WAD and WA3 skins are working perfectly on my xv6700 with the latest helmi wm6 kitchen rom installed. I like the iphone portrait display, it will most likely become my skin of choice for a while. I like how the calendar icon is setup to show the current date and day. The red circle icons that update to show your current sms count and missed calls are cool as well. Been busy setting up the games page and the more page.
Would really like to see a landscape version of this, I use landscape mode a ton, being a 6700 user, the screen goes to landscape whenever the hardware keyboard is opened. Landscape skin would make this iphone setup complete, everything is looking and working great so far. Thanks.

and read the readme file included folks, everything you need to know is already in there. There are step-by-step instructions through all of the installation procedures and descriptions of which options to check and uncheck in the settings menus so everything looks as intended.

Last edited by amonra50; 11-12-2007 at 11:59 AM.