View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:47 AM
Erythros
PPCGeeks Regular

Erythros is keeping up the good workErythros is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro VS HTC Hero

I am holding out until the Geniuses here at PPCGEEKS figure out how to get Android fully functional on the TP, and seeing as there will soon be a CDMA version of Android I am sure that it will not take them too long to get it working.
I am spoiled by the beautiful resolution of my TP along with the slide out keyboard so I am not quite ready to drop my TP for something with a lower resolution. A friend of mine still has the Mogul which I had before the TP and I can NEVER go back to using that again. The Leo looks like an interesting option in the future if the specs are right, but I am not going to drop a few hundred dollars on a phone unless there is at least a better processor in it. The TP2 has the same Processor as the TP, but it has to run a larger OS and a bigger screen, which is a drain on the processor as well as the battery life. I am also annoyed they decided not to include an LED flash on the TP2. If the TP2 included the LED flash and a better processor it would have been almost perfect.
Now we just need a dual-boot Android/Win-mo phone to satisfy EVERYBODY!!!