View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing for TP2

and yesterday my screen started dying? The screen becomes unresponsive, then pressing Power button drained all the ink slowly from the screen with a fading ghost image of what i was doing, then turning the screen on makes it all black, and sometimes u see a whitle line when u turn it off.

Sliding the keyboard makes it freeze, until its back in portrait and even in portrait it freezes randomly or the ink drains out of it. Funny thing is i cancelled insurance/repair on the line 3 months ago. Up for 75$ bucks Oct 1st. Oct 6th cant come soon enough, or the Hero or the SamsungQ .

Honestly though, ive never had a phone crap out in ONE year. it was like it died right on its anniversary of one year... One thing is i treated the phone like a king, Seidio Spring clip holster (~80$ ) screen shield, and the Rubber Sedio Innocase (combo deal) never slipped from my hand, no chips, not chrome defects. Just a dead touch screen , un responsive landscape and keyboard in the scope of 2 days it just got worse and worse, switched to an old Samsung A900 that i can tether with