View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 01:08 AM
Young_breedent
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 and GSM/CDMA use (All the info you need)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Well, apparently everyone doesn't know it, since they keep posting. And the post is getting thanked.

Obviously, when the phone is unlocked, this will change, BUT NOT for the people who will be using stock ROMs and its safe to say there will be a thread in the TP2 CDMA Upgrades forum for that.

So what was the point of the your post? Maybe instead of saying its pointless, you could say what's missing? None of this will change for people that will not be flashing their phones. Maybe that bad taste in your mouth from Sprint's pricing and locking of the phone is causing some conflict.
As Covkid stated below i was referring to the title of his thread and the op must of agreed with me because he changed the title. Secondly i paid 199 for my touch pro 2 so no need for a sour taste in my mouth, i also have no need to use a gsm carrier because sprint is the top dog in my parts why would i downgrade. And also i can't speak on somehing i don't know. The point of my post was to state that this is not all we need to know and the conversation will change once we get an unlocker. I was simply stating MY opinion and really don't see why you felt the need to comment on it as if it was directed to you
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division