View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: Shipped Verizon ROM Get it now

Hey Con...add this to your first post to please some folks

Sprint Touch Pro2 Shipped ROM with TouchFLO 3D (Windows Mobile 6.1 Build: 21052) :

SYS - OEM - EXT files Part 1 of 2

SYS - OEM - EXT files Part 2 of 2

***Download both parts, then highlight both parts, right click, then extract. You have to grab both parts or none of it is accessible. (I have a 100 MB limit on my MediaFire account. This is the only way I could upload for you folks...sorry about that, but the TP2 files do take up more space than the Titan ROMs, that's for sure!***

XIP

File List + Stock Attributes ( <*.txt> Text File)

Stock Sprint Registry Backup <*.ceimg> file extension - This is stock out of the box. You will need CERegEditor to open this one. Get it for free HERE (It is Freeware, this is not a link to a hacked/cracked RegEditor).

***FYI: This Registry was backed up prior to me even activating the phone, so there may be a couple of entries that get made during activation that are not present. But as to the Stock OS, this is a good source for reference in future developments***

If someone wants to post\PM me a link to a detailed "How-To" for dumping the Radio, I will be more than happy to do so. (Besides the fact that it will give me a backup of my stock Radio as well)

Last edited by Tplane37; 09-28-2009 at 08:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.