View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:38 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FingerKeyboard 2.1 & Bigger Keys

So I decided to play with the layouts a bit using a couple WVGA layouts I found and converted them to VGA and made them my own:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=19

There is a link to Maxkeys in like post 12 or 13 of that thread and all I did was download the cab, open it with WINRAR, open the configuration file and change the resolution height to 640 instead of 800 and renamed the file and added it. Of course the big thanks are to the authors of the original layouts and more importantly the authors of FK2.