View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
tburk32
Lurker

tburk32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

I called twice. I talked to a guy the first time that said he couldn't help me and I'd have to send the phone back for any chance of getting a lower price if they do lower it on October 1st. So naturally I said thank you for your help and hung up and tried again. The second time I called back and the woman was going to try to help me but had not heard anything about the price being lowered on October 1st but she said if the price is lowered within my 30 days I can call back to the telesales department and they would fix it for me. Now that sounds great but I had a couple questions. I purchased the phone on the 3rd the first day it was available for telesales and then I first activated the phone on the 4th of september when I got it. There were a couple times I deactivated the phone and went back to my Diamond for vairous reasons including tethering and then the last time I activated it was on the 13th of september. Well she quoted my 30 day period as begining on the 13th? Is that something that may not be honored or is what she said the final word? I just dont want to wait because the 1st is really close to my 30 day period if I do have to send it back. So basically I'm asking for some advice on this. Is the October 1st date reliable or is it just heresay as of now?