View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 02:26 PM
mrrogers1
Regular 'Geeker

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolApathy View Post
yeah I tried (once) and was shut down. I was informed the plan was for Business users (where the accounts are paid by the company they work for.) I am curious as to how some of you got this deal
I was told the same thing.... I also don't think "your company" has to pay for it but individuals can have "corp" accounts so instead of "MRROGERS1" account it would be "MRROGERS1 Inc." and it's a magical corp account.

I'm going to see how this pans out over the next week but I might call back. It's not worth is to me to change my person account to a corp as I get $75 discount from my corp.

I'm going to read through the rest of this thread and see how everyone did it though as retentions were unwilling to do D*&K for me and made it pretty clear. It came to a point where I said, "look man, it's a case of principle now, I understand the "corp only discouynt on this phone but I'm a loyal customer, carry and have carried 5 lines for years, refer the max number of new customers regularly and you can't do ANYTHING here??" and they said no... oh, they did tell me it would cost me more if I switch to Verizon.... :-/

Hell, now I'm all pissed off again (I can't say I really have gotten worked up over Sprint stuff) and I'm gonna call back and make sure someone understands the sh&**$ taste left in my mouth after that call. I'm pretty disappointed in Sprint.