View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljwallacejr View Post
-
I was rejected on 1st call. The CSR did not know anything about the $199. I called again thanks to the post above and phone number and was successful!!!! I paid $319.99 when I ordered and just got a credit for $120 to bring it down to the $199 price! Thank you!!!
Oh, I have 7 lines and I am a corporate account/premier, etc. But when (as written before in other posts) I mentioned Verizon and the price matching and cancel phones, etc. The guy was perfect!

glad i could help.... from what i know they are the only 1 that can help you... well you can get the credit from retentions but its not as easy ( from what i know)

but the 1st is just around the corner guys, if you are not having any luck wait till then and call back.

of course you would have to be in your 30 days.... you may still be able to get the credit pass the 30 days but it may be harder for you since you are already locked into the 2 year contract ...