View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 03:35 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ordering Start Menu in 6.5 while cooking - help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Awesome, thanks.

Do you know how it's ordered in terms of 1 is far top left, 2 is ?
Well it's actually nowhere near 1 and 2. The top left starts at 999 if I remember correctly. Then it goes down one everytime you go to the right one. Then it starts the next row always on the left. I'm not sure if that makes sense to you, idk why they made it so weird and complicated but yea. If you need more help, just PM me and I can walk you through it more in depth.

dwizzy130