View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

yeah from what i see here some people are getting the priced matched, im sure if you call them and talk to the right person you will get it too.. like i said they all got the email about this, so everyone at Sprint knows.

i was thinking about calling back so i dont have to give up my tp2 but i have a defective pixel and for some reason the letter (A) on my keayboard needs to be hit a little harder than the rest of hit it twice.

like i said, they got an email about the price change. the guy i talked too was VERY friendly!!!! he told me it didnt make sense losing a customer over this