View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 11:09 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcoupe View Post
what radios work best for this Rom. i just flashed this new build on my phone. its the best rom available. but im having difficulty finding a good cdma radio for my phone.
ive been reading about radio 1.14.25.35 but no one states if this is a gsm or cdma radio. my phone is a cdma and i would really like to avoid bricking my phone, can anyone help????
1.14.25.35 IS a GSM radio, CDMA radios dont have the extra two digits (1.12.20 vs 1.14.25.35). This may/may not brick your phone (I tried it) but it won't work. Like impulse said check out the radio thread, any viable CDMA radios are here:
RADIO THREAD
The best radio is location dependent so you have to experiment and try out different ones and find out what is best for you. The Alltell radio in my sig is great for me.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-26-2009 at 12:25 PM.