View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 10:34 AM
impulse
Regular 'Geeker

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Anyone know why the phone app might crash and cause this strange signal status icon? It happens with all radios and roms, except the new Sprint official rom (2.01). I even did a hard rest on EnergryRom 9/20R2 (nothing installed, nothing restored), dialed a number, hang up, crash - gotta soft reset.

Full details in my post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...00&postcount=1
There's definitely something wrong with the dialer in this rom. I saw somebody mention it before, but when you dial a number then hang up right away with the on-screen buttons, it doesn't hang up the call right away and it lags up the phone pretty bad. And sometimes when i use the slider to answer a call, it slides all the way over, but it doesn't answer the call and everything freezes. I have to wait until the person hangs up, then i can call them back. I tried a reflash, and a hard reset. Didn't fix the problem. i flashed my wife's phone and her's has the same problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.