View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 04:55 AM
symba2000
Lurker

symba2000 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

And on one last note... I like this ROM so much..... even after consistently keeping Bluetooth and Data off, previously running my backlight brightness at 30% (FULL TIME) though currently using Lumos (and loving it), using a new (better) radio for my area, and trying various ways (by way of .cab provided by you fine folks) of saving battery life, I still pulled in 3/4 of a day's worth of battery life under light to medium use.

Light to Medium Use: Maybe a total of 30 mins of talk-time, probably 20-30 texts, and maybe 10 mins of internet use, looking up addresses, general info.

...I JUST purchased a 2000mah Seidio battery so that I can continue using this ROM.

I've used several other ROMs and kept up-to-date with their updates (frequently flashing, of course), and I have yet to be as impressed with any ROM more than I have been with this one.

In other words... great work. You guys most certainly add value to this product with the overwhelming support
This post has been thanked 1 times.