View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 04:49 AM
symba2000
Lurker

symba2000 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by symba2000 View Post
Thanks a bunch for the advice. I didn't think of that method of adding pics to contacts.

After trying it, when selecting a random pic just using File Explorer, as I save the pic to contact, it requires cropping, so the picture is super small (but clear though!)... and I have a few landscape pictures that show up as upside-down. heheh.. man, this favorites thing has not been "favorable" in my end... =P

Oh, and to answer Winmonewbie... I did flash... I'm sort of a big flasher, and have gotten down the process of getting my phone back up and configured in a small amount of time.

Recently, Sashimi has made that process OH SO EASY
Aha! I figured out the cropping issue...

When you click "Save to Contact" and the CROP option comes on, just double click on the picture (it will zoom in)... then double click it again (it will zoom out PAST the original size image).

Position the important part of the picture with the Crop lines (which now covers much more space given the zoom-out), and click "Done." Now, nearly the entire image will show up as your favorites pic, and the pic will be clear.

HALLELUJAH! Thanks guys. You all freakin' rock =)