View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:44 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osz View Post
OK so probably a simple problem. But I can't save my contacts on here after updating the new ROM. I have the pim file, and usually just rename the existing pim file to pim.vol paste mine, and reset. but its not taking. Any help? There's the pim backup/restore program but when I look for it. the program only recognizes folders, not files. Thanks
The PIM you have saved is named PIM?? And the one by default in the my device area is renamed?? and then the PIM you have saved which is named PIM is pasted?? Then you soft reset?? And went back and deleted the default PIM you renamed in the my device area?? Well I dont know whats the problem. It should be working properly. Thats what I do to back up mine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.