Thread: New Dialer OEM
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:50 PM
imnuts
VIP Member

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
Someone (or multiple people) please test the following functionality with any of these dialers installed:

1. Compatible with HTC Smartdialing?
2. Do ## codes work?
3. Do the arrows in the top bar when connected to data flash between grey and white when data is dormant vs. actively transferring?
4. Most importantly, does 911 work correctly? It's up to you if you feel comfortable placing a test call to 911. I have never had a problem (I always try to call during a non-peak time [e.g. mid-morning] and the first thing I say is "there is no emergency--I am testing e911 functionality on my cell phone").

If these skins pass tests #2-4 then we can put them in the kitchen.
1. No, smart dialing doesn't work with it, though it won't cause errors when included with the dialer
2. The following codes work:
##33284
##3424
##775
##778
3. My data connection arrows are always white, but it may be something else I have in my ROM affecting it rather than the dialer.

Last edited by imnuts; 11-11-2007 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Tested #3 and added working ## codes